The Foundation of the 5PS to Prosperity Attraction Process was FOUNDED BY TEACHINGS OF KELLY SAYERS BOOK ‘DISCOVERING YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE WITH THE 5PS TO PROSPERITY. Offering Life Coaching services in the field of spirituality, vocation, career, self and personal improvement and achieving one’s goals. Kelly spent 20 years of SELF DISCOVERY AND LEARNED THE SPIRITUAL LAWS for being doing and having everything your heart desires. As a SPIRITUAL LIFE COACH SHE DISCOVERED that people didn’t actually know their true heart’s desire and even if they did, they believed they couldn’t have what they wanted..
THE FOUNDATION OF OUR 5PS SPIRITUAL LIFE COACHING CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
* Imagine creating a clear vision and purpose that inspires you
* Living in harmony with your values and hearts desires
* Developing unlimited thinking & intuition
* Releasing any beliefs that no longer serve you
* Taking only inspired action
* Eliminating what you are now tolerating
* Magnetizing and attracting what you want
* Taking control of your Life and ENJOYING IT NOW!
What Are The 5PS To Prosperity Attraction Process?
* POSITION – MAKING PEACE WITH WHERE YOU ARE –
Identify your goals, rules, expectations and where you are now. Focus – Visionary Leader, passions, skills, integrity and enjoying responsibility.
* PURPOSE – ARE YOU INSPIRED BY LOVE OR MOTIVATED BY FEAR?
Learning what you values-based goals are…creating a definite plan that inspires you. Creating a Clear Purpose that Inspires your heart in all areas of your life.
* PASSION – HOLDING THE HIGHEST VISION –
Tapping into your own source of inner wisdom taking inspired action based upon your vision and clear purpose. Focus on what’s working & following divine guidance and intuition.
* PRECESSION – ‘CHANGE OF DIRECTION’ POWER OF LETTING GO –
Eliminating what you are now tolerating, letting go on all levels & being willing to change and accept what is, ensuring you surrender to the process rather than the outcome.
* PROSPERITY – YOU’LL SEE IT WHEN YOU BELIEVE IT
Changing and/or releasing any beliefs that no longer serve your higher purpose. Appreciating what is and feeling eager for what and who is coming…. Enjoying the rewards, pausing, reflecting and starting the whole process again.